Grow252 is our Chlildren's ministry that covers ages Birth - 5th grade. GROW is an acronym: "Growing Roots Of Wisdom."
It has to do with establishing the wisdom of Godly living during the early ages (hence the roots). Without a good root system there is little growth and maturity.
The 252 is based on Luke 2:52 - "And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man."
Children's Directors: Trudi Kesterson & Abby Lasecki
Sunday School Classes
Coordinator: Kris Long
- Sunday School (all ages)
- 2’s & 3’s
- PreK & K
- 3rd, 4th, 5th
- 6th, 7th, 8th
- High School
Children's Church Classes (during Sunday AM service)
Coordinator: Trudi Kesterson & Abby Lasecki
- B-2s Nursery, 3s & 4s, K &1st, 2nd-5th (Teachers rotate)
Wednesday GROW 252 Classes
Coordinator: Dave Kesterson
- B-2s Nursery, 3s & 4s, K & 1st, 2nd-5th (Teachers rotate)
- Thank you for visiting our volunteer section for Grow252 Ministry, we welcome new faces to our team! We recognize the value in partnering with others in order to produce that good root system we already spoke about in our name, GROW 252. We have some of the most dedicated and sincere lay leaders within our church. We have many opportunities to partner with you and would love to share this wonderful experience with you. Thank you for considering partnering with us, our kids deserve the very best! To begin the volunteer application process click here.
Policies/Forms (click and download desired form)
- Online Volunteer Application
- Childrens Ministry Policy
- Child Registration Form
- Background Check Release Form
- Minor Volunteer Parental Consent Form
- Volunteer Ministry Covenant